For most aquariums, a 25% water change should be performed every 1 to 3 weeks. The determining factor to be is the size of your aquarium, amount of fish your have and the amount and type of food your are feeding your fish with.
Articles in this section
- What is the nitrogen cycle?
- How do I safely clean a glass aquarium before setting it up?
- Should I rinse the gravel before adding it to the aquarium?
- I see a hard, whitish build-up on the glass and equipment. What is it and how do I remove it?
- When can I add fish to my new aquarium?
- What types of fish should I add to my aquarium?
- My water is cloudy. How can I clear the water?
- My water is green!?
- My water has a very bad smell to it. How can I eliminate the smell?
- Why should I test the water in my aquarium?